It is hard to imagine modern technology without hard chrome plating. Therefore characteristic features of chrome plating are decisive.
- High resistance to wear
- Hardening up to 1,100 HV, making chromium significantly harder than case-hardened or nitrided steels
- Good corrosion resistance through variation in layer composition and layer structure
- Chemical Resistance
- High temperature resistance
- Hydrophobic characteristics
- Low coefficient of friction
- Extremely economical through possibility for reprocess of wear parts
Our expertise in the field of hard chrome plating enables us to recommend a suitable layer composition for each application.
Your choice of following processes:
- Micro-chrome plating
- Double-chrome plating
- Three-layer-chrome plating
- Inside chrome plating of pipes and bores
- TSI finishing treatment
We would be glad to aside you our benefit of years of experience.